Self-Love for Teens 101 // Two Part Workshop
August 31 (Saturday) at 2:00 pm
14 spots left
2 hours 30 minutes
37 Bath Street, Parnell (our entrance is tucked behind the glass)
This two part workshop series is designed for teens aged 12 to 16 years to teach mindfulness and self-compassion tools to use to deal with daily pressures and stress. These evidence-based tools have been shown to benefit depression, anxiety, stress, levels of perfectionism and resilience.
Attend our workshop series and:
- Gain an understanding of what mindfulness and self-compassion is
- Learn mindfulness and self-compassion tools to manage stress and pressures
- Understand our brains negativity bias and how our brains change during adolescence
- Discover ways to manage our ‘inner critics’ with more kindness
- Learn ways to navigate social media pressures
What is involved?
Each session will include meditations, mindfulness and self-compassion activities and journaling exercises, group chats exploring the topics.
Cost $40, includes:
- Both workshops in the series (31st of August and 7th of September)
- Course handout booklet
- Meditation recordings
- Yummy snacks and food each afternoon
This workshop series will be taught by two of our Brthe journaling teachers - Anna Boggiss, a PhD student, and Kiralee Schache, an intern psychologist. We hope all teens who attend the sessions will become equipped with a toolbox of techniques to help them navigate stress and pressures in school and their future.
Dates: Saturday 31st of August & Saturday 7th of September 2 to 4:30pm
Please fill out the form to register:
If you have an account you can also log in here first:Sign In